Friday, 7 March 2014

It's Official - I'm chasing my Dream!

I've been a little quiet online this last week. The reason is that I am officially chasing my dream and it's very time consuming.
 
Ever since I can remember I've loved to write and draw stories and dream that one day I would actually finish an illustrated book. 
 
Well it all starts here...
 
The project I've chosen is about a mum called Polly Pinn and her daughter Peggy. The working title is something like 'Is my mummy a witch?' but obviously all of the above could change drastically by the time I reach a conclusion.
 
So, a sneak preview of one finished illustration... ta dahhhh
 
I think it will be a daft book - fingers crossed I see it through to the finish!

4 comments:

  1. Yes please do I find your page to be amazing. I love your illustrations :) best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mari - hope all is well with you - you always inspire me!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see it! I'll bet it'll be amazing!

    ReplyDelete